New Business Development : Suriname
Reporting directly to the MD’s, the Executive Assistant Lead provides, administrative, financial management and development
support to the Leadership Team of the Agency.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining
to the Business operations, continuity and financial management.
Assists the MD with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include
- Manages incoming funds acquisition and collections, outgoing expenses
- Manage active calendar of appointments.
- Composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and
compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the MD’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both
internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities.
- Professionally communicates directly and on behalf of the MD
- Conducts research on prospective corporate entities to evaluate current needs and assembles materials
needed when required.
- Drafts reports, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication
- Supports MD in his/her external commitments