People that work here are smart, driven and genuine.
Sound like the kind of place you'd like to be?
We'd love to meet you.
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO with regional travel engagements.
- Passionate about engaging digital communities using progressive marketing and communications technology.
- An expert in Social Media and Digital Marketing and it’s proven.
- Quick, sharp content thinker, spewing with ideas and excellent writing skills.
- Knowledgeable about the characteristics of major social & digital channels and how they add value to the marketing mix.
- Capable of delivering on business specific goals based on understanding of said channels.
- able to convert ideas into communicated concepts based on having the art of persuasion.
- Experienced with using data to make strategic decisions.
- Experienced with major brands in an advertising and/or marketing communications role.
- Creative in thinking and execution.
You will become…
Senior Account Executive at Simply Intense Media delivering best in class, excellent service and solutions based on strategy, creativity, technology and content that delivers tangible return on investment for our clients.
- Manage current client needs and continuous processes of content production for marketing execution with a heavy focus on social and digital marketing.
- Manage creative and other production teams to deliver quality output.
- Operate very effective project management approaches to tasks tied to timelines and deadlines effectively.
- Assist with the ongoing business development process with client with a focus on cross sell and upsell opportunities across an array of services.
- Excellent briefing skills, ability to produce documentation and other required actions to move clients requirements to creative teams for maximum effectiveness.
- Prepare collateral for Pitches, Presentations and Proposals ensuring that all documents are standardized and to a quality approved by the team.
- Project Management including Gantt Charts Production and Managing Production team members.
- Drive the completion of projects and the effective coordination between external services providers (copywriters, photographers, video teams) and deliver to production and implementation staff in the most effective form possible and with keen attention to detail, quality and project deadlines.
- Manage the administrative side of Account management including but not limited to contracts, estimates invoicing, and negotiations.
- Tracking project timelines and status updates to key stakeholders.
- Guide the timely delivery of reports and analytics to client based on ongoing service milestones, projects and campaigns.
SKILLS, knowledge and abilities
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in a relatable field
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strategic and Creative thinker. Outstanding communication, writing and analytical skills
- Experience using Trello, Slack, Asana, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Adwords is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills must be able to build relationships effectively and at all levels with clients