People that work here are smart, driven and genuine.
Sound like the kind of place you'd like to be?
We'd love to meet you.
LOCATION : Trinidad & Tobago
Reporting directly to the MD’s, the Executive Assistant Lead provides, administrative, financial management and development support to the Leadership Team of the Agency.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Business operations, continuity and financial management.
Assists the MD with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include
- Manages incoming funds acquisition and collections, outgoing expenses
- Manage active calendar of appointments.
- Composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the MD’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities.
- Professionally communicates directly and on behalf of the MD
- Conducts research on prospective corporate entities to evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed when required.
- Drafts reports, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication
- Supports MD in his/her external commitments
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent Management of Receivables & Payables
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Two years providing support for business management in a related organization and in particular to financal managment
- Excellent follow-up and client engagement strategies to achieve goals.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Proficiency in Mac Environment and office tools including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Asana, Keynote, data management systems knowledge helpful.
- Ability to learn new software, quickly
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and at times remotley with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including Board members, staff etc
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position should be performed with extreme privacy as a top priority.
- This is a semi-remote working position, persons who are not self-motivated and are not self-starter in a unique office environment need not apply.
- Occasional travel may be involved.